Skip to main content

Download R.I.P.D. (2013) 4k Free Full Movie

R.I.P.D. 2013

R.I.P.D. (2013)

Original Title : R.I.P.D.
Release : 2013-07-18
Rating : 5.6 by 2179 users
Runtime : 96 min.
Companies : Universal Pictures
Country : United States of America
Language : English
Genre : Fantasy,Action,Comedy,Crime
Overview : A recently slain cop joins a team of undead police officers working for the Rest in Peace Department and tries to find the man who murdered him. Based on the comic by Peter M. Lenkov.



Watch Online

Download HD


Watch R.I.P.D. (2013) Online Free Dailymotion Official Teaser Trailer



Watch Online

Download HD


Stars : Jeff Bridges, Ryan Reynolds, Kevin Bacon, Mary-Louise Parker, Stephanie Szostak, Robert Knepper, James Hong, Marisa Miller, Mike O'Malley, Devin Ratray, Larry Joe Campbell, Michael Coons, Christina Everett, Michael Tow, Lonnie Farmer, Piper Mackenzie Harris, Ben Sloane, Duncan B. Putney, Bill Mootos, Kortney Adams, Michael Yebba, David J. Curtis, Kachina Dechert, Cheryl McMahon, Georgia Lyman, Matt McColm, Catherine Kresge, John Burke, Joe Stapleton, Michael Steven Costello, Naheem Garcia, Lance Greene, Tobias Segal, Mike Judge, Toby Huss, Jon Olson, Chris Whitney, Emmalyn Anderson, Alexandra Creteau, J. Jewels, Jim Ford, John Franchi

Per Gunnar Jonsson

As far as I am concerned this is another movie that demonstrates that the rating of the so-called “professional” critics used by Rotten Tomatoes are next to useless, at least as far as I am concerned and the official rating system at RT in general is deeply flawed. Yes I know that I have been harping about this before but I think it deserves to be repeated. Sure, this movie is not the greatest I have ever seen but come on! If you go to the movie’s page at RT you see a big rotten 13% flashing at you. That makes the unaware reader think the movie is a real turkey and that to me is just recycled bull food.
At sites like IMDb and TMDb the movies gets around 5.5 out of 10 which, although not great, is much more reasonable. Also the viewer rating says 42% which looks bad but if you look at the details you see that the average rating is 3 out of 5 stars which to me is more an “okay” rating. The RT ratings is seems to be made to make all movies except the blockbusters look bad.
Anyway, with that little rant over with, let us get to the movie itself. Personally I found it a quite entertaining movie that could have been better. There are quite a few funny scenes and the special effects are not bad.
Jeff Bridges is quite funny as the veteran sheriff although his character is still one of the things that could have been done better. He is supposed to be the knowledgeable veteran but in many scenes it seems like the other way around. His stubborn stupidity is sometimes rather annoying.
The plot is fairly simple and straightforward. Nothing fantastic and a bit contrived perhaps but good enough to string the special effects scenes together leading up to the grand finale. The cumin nonsense and the scene where Roy is stuffing his head with spicy food to get a dead to reveal himself is a bit of a downer though.
A lot of people have been claiming that it is a M.I.B. rip-off. I think that is rubbish. Yes, there are similarities but then every movie with a veteran, a rookie and a sci-fi or a fantasy theme could be said to be a rip-off in that case. There are so many movies made that one will always find similarities. Just live with it.
As I write before, on the whole I found the movie rather entertaining and me and the kids sure enjoyed our movie evening.


Keywords:
Tag : Watch R.I.P.D. (2013) Full Movie Online, R.I.P.D. (2013) Full Movie Streaming Online in HD-720p Video Quality, R.I.P.D. (2013) Full Movie, Where to Download R.I.P.D. (2013) Full Movie ?, Watch R.I.P.D. Full Movie, Watch R.I.P.D. Full Movie Online, Watch R.I.P.D. Full Movie HD 1080p, R.I.P.D. (2013) Full Movie, Download R.I.P.D. (2013), R.I.P.D. (2013)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Gyrls (2009) High Quality Download Movie

School Gyrls (2009) Original Title : School Gyrls Release : 2009-09-18 Rating : 4 by 1 users Runtime : 90 min. Companies : Country : Language : English Genre : Overview : a 2010 made-for-TV musical film starring the pop band School Gyrls (Mandy Moseley, Monica Anne Parales, Jacque Pyles) and Lindsay Taylor. The film premiered on Nickelodeon on February 21, 2010, and later aired on TeenNick on March 19, 2010. The film was poorly received by critics and was the only promotion for the album of the same name by the stars of the film. The film was written, produced and directed by Nick Cannon, marking his film directorial debut. Watch Online Download HD Watch School Gyrls (2009) Online Reddit Official Teaser Trailer Watch Online Download HD Stars : Justin Bieber, Soulja Boy, Mandy Rain, Monica Anne Parales Keywords: Tag : Watch School Gyrls (2009) Full Movie Online, School Gyrls (2009) Full Movie Streaming Online in HD-720p Video Quality, School Gyrls (2009) Full Movie, Where to Download S...

Watch Rakka (2017) Download Online Free

Rakka (2017) Original Title : Rakka Release : 2017-06-14 Rating : 7.1 by 99 users Runtime : 22 min. Companies : Oats Studios Country : Canada Language : English Genre : Action,Science Fiction,Horror Overview : "Rakka" is the story of broken humanity following the invasion of a technologically superior alien species. Bleak harrowing and unrelenting, the humans we meet must find enough courage to go on fighting. Watch Online Download HD Watch Rakka (2017) Online Reddit Official Teaser Trailer Watch Online Download HD Stars : Sigourney Weaver, Eugene Khumbanyiwa, Robert Hobbs, Carly Pope, Brandon Auret, Michael Huff, Jay Anstey, Alec Gillis Keywords: Tag : Watch Rakka (2017) Full Movie Online, Rakka (2017) Full Movie Streaming Online in HD-720p Video Quality, Rakka (2017) Full Movie, Where to Download Rakka (2017) Full Movie ?, Watch Rakka Full Movie, Watch Rakka Full Movie Online, Watch Rakka Full Movie HD 1080p, Rakka (2017) Full Movie, Download Rakka (2017), Rakka (2017)

Watch Class Act (1992) Full Movie Free

Class Act (1992) Original Title : Class Act Release : 1992-06-05 Rating : 6.2 by 48 users Runtime : 98 min. Companies : Warner Bros. Pictures Country : United States of America Language : English Genre : Comedy,Drama Overview : Duncan is a genius straight A student, Blade is juvenile delinquent. But because of a mix up with their school records, everyone thinks each is the other one. Now, Duncan kind of likes the attention from being thought of as a real bad dude, if only the school bully would stop trying to rough him up. And Blade definitely likes being thought of as important instead of as trouble. Watch Online Download HD Watch Class Act (1992) Free Dailymotion Official Teaser Trailer Watch Online Download HD Stars : Christopher Reid, Christopher Martin, Andre Rosey Brown, Meshach Taylor, Mariann Aalda, Loretta Devine, Rick Ducommun, Tony Simotes, Jeff Jensen, Simply Marvalous, Jack 'The Rapper' Gibson, Raye Birk, Rhea Perlman, Graham Galloway, Gabe Green Keywords: Tag : W...